The are many bail bonds services in the Santa Clarita Valley and sometimes it’s difficult to choose which one is right for you.
“We want to earn your trust and be there for you,” said Inessa Chavez, vice president of All American Bail Bonds in Santa Clarita. “We have years of experience that we use to get your loved one out of jail fast and correctly.”
The bail bonds business is open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day and services hundreds of clients a year.
“Our agents go through the mandated training,” Chavez said. “After they complete their training, we take them under our wing and show them the best way to be a bail bondsman.”
Here is a list of ten things that makes All American Bail Bonds in Santa Clarita different than other bail bonds companies:
- All American Bail Bonds in Santa Clarita has been operating for decades.
- All American Bail Bonds is a family-run company.
- They are certified with an A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- Agents at All American Bail Bonds are available 24/7.
- The agents can help with most cases including felonies and misdemeanors.
- Agents are doing their part to “go green” by working with Carbonfund.org.
- All American Bail Bonds agents want to help you get your loved one out of jail.
- The business provides free advice to those who have questions about bail bonds or the business.
- All american Bail Bonds officials offer interest free payment plans.
- All American Bail Bonds has agents who care about you and your family.
“We care about your loved ones and we know the steps to get them out of jail,” Chavez said. “Give us a call, we’re here for you.”